- Improved Tri-Epic Deluxe – this is a clever three or even four way newspaper prediction effect reminiscent of David Copperfield’s Graffiti Wall, but more portable and totally suitable for a one man act.
- Psychic Money Sense – designed for an intimate close up show, this experiment apparently shows that a spectator has an excellent psychic sense as he achieves an impossible outcome using three pay envelopes and some ordinary coins.
- First Date Revelation – romantic mentalism! The performer correctly divines the name of a spectator’s first date, and even manages to locate which one of six billets has the person’s name written on it.
- Puzzle Mania – a brilliant routine which is perfect for children’s shows. Both the magician, and then the birthday child, manage to correctly guess which pieces have been removed from a completed tray puzzle.
- Far Sight – a total reputation making fooler. Ten cards are dealt face up on a table and the mentalist, standing on the far side of the room and with his back turned, correctly reveals the name of a card genuinely freely selected by a spectator. Brilliant, unfathomable method.
- Aqua Coin Flight – a practical parlour routine. Three different value marked coins are dropped by a spectator into a tall thin glass of water and one is then selected. Without sleights or difficult moves, the coin vanishes from the glass and ends up inside a sealed envelope.
- Tarot Sight – as near to real mind reading as you can get! Five cards are dealt out face up from a shuffled tarot pack. Four helpers each simply think of any of the cards, and the performer manages to correctly identify which card each spectator is thinking about.
- Test Conditions Ring Penetration – not everything Devin does has a mentalism flavour, and here he explains a deviously clever way to get a borrowed ring tied onto a length of rope that is already tied to both the performer’s wrists.
- Blindsight DIY – a major feature routine in which the performer manages to apparently prove that a spectator may have ‘blindsight’ – in other words that he can successfully identify colours that he can’t even see. Brilliant method concept that is straightforward to do.